Ideal for signaling shift changes or allowing access at specific times that must be synchronized with a TimeIPS system.
- Provides control over electronic devices including bells, lights, buzzers, door locks, etc., at clock event or specific time when programmed.
- Each relay control has three channels, each of which can connect to an electronic device.
- One relay control can be connected to each TimeIPS Station.
- TimeIPS servers can also support a relay control, usually for scheduled triggers
- Complete details and application examples are on our support site at support.timeips.com.
- To assist with the installation and configuration of this product, it includes 15 minutes of telephone or email support (expires in 90 days).
- Note: Bells, lights, buzzers, electronic door locks, etc., not included.
- PS/2 interface connects directly to IPS200T and IPS300T series systems. RLY-3CH-USB or RLY-3CH-PS2USB recommended for IPS120T network clocks.