This remote clocking license allows one employee to clock using the TimeIPS desktop/laptop clocking applet. Normally used in conjunction with the BIO-OPT-USB TimeIPS USB biometric scanner, sold separately.
- Allows one employee to clock using the TimeIPS desktop applet.
- Add as many licenses as needed for number of employees who will clock from computers.
- When used with the TimeIPS biometric scanner (BIO-OPT-USB), allows biometric authentication of desktop/laptop remote clocking.
- Ideal for situations where biometrics are needed but a standard TimeIPS Network clock is not suitable for the environment.
* Desktop clocking applet requires Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.