The TimeIPS IPSLNK - Resource Links Module is a useful expansion module to the TimeIPS system that allows the creation of custom links to external web pages and file repositories. These links can facilitate employee self-service and can help organize and unify document access.
- Allows creating custom static links with descriptions per company/division.
- Allows creating custom dynamic links to files located on an FTP server. Dynamic links can be configured to scan an FTP folder, identify files that match employees by parts of the filename, and present access to those files by relaying them through the TimeIPS system for security.
- Benefits include:
- Ability to provide employees with links to external documents and resources
- Unified location for employees to access various files and resources
- Access restrictions based on TimeIPS hierarchical permission system.