Ideal for signaling shift changes or allowing access at specific times that must be synchronized with TimeIPS.
- Provides control over electronic devices including bells, lights, buzzers, door locks, etc., at clock event or specific time when programmed.
- Each relay control has two channels, each of which can connect to an electronic device.
- One relay control can be connected to an IPS125T TimeIPS Network Clock.
- Complete details and application examples are on our support site at support.timeips.com.
- To assist with the installation and configuration of this product, it includes 15 minutes of telephone or email support (expires in 90 days).
- Bells, lights, buzzers, electronic door locks, etc., not included.
- RJ12 interface connects directly to IPS125T network clock ONLY. For other TimeIPS systems, use RLY-3CH-USB or RLY-3CH-PS2.
- NOTE: Relay body is similar to the RLY-3CH series (with three channels). This version has three relays, but only 2 are usable due to the connection interface limitation. RJ12 interface provides improved immunity to electronic interference and noise.