Ideal for signaling shift changes or allowing access at specific times that must be synchronized with a TimeIPS system.
- Provides control over electronic devices including bells, lights, buzzers, door locks, etc., at clock event or specific time when programmed.
- Each relay control has three channels, each of which can connect to an electronic device.
- One relay control can be connected to each TimeIPS Clock.
- TimeIPS servers can also support a relay control, usually for scheduled triggers.
- Complete details and application examples are on our support site at support.timeips.com.
- To assist with the installation and configuration of this product, it includes 15 minutes of telephone or email support (expires in 90 days).
- Note: Bells, lights, buzzers, electronic door locks, etc., not included.
- Note: Designed for use with IPS120T and IPS125T Network Clocks. Not compatible with IPS200T series systems (Use RLY-3CH-PS2).