TimeIPS hourly support allows us to provide telephone or email support for any questions or assistance you need.
TimeIPS support is intended to cover the following:
(Please note that some of these items require additional modules or accessories.)
- Installation and Configuration
- Setting up employees and departments
- Setting permissions and access controls
- Understanding how to review and edit worked-time
- Configuration of accruals and benefits
- Configuration of scheduling and alerts
- Using job tracking and pay differentials
- Using bar-codes to track employees and/or jobs
- Understanding payroll settings including work-weeks and overtime rules
- Configuring and preparing to run payroll
- Adding additional clocks to your TimeIPS system
- Updating to new versions of TimeIPS
- Understanding and running reports
- Activating remote clocking
- Installing and configuring telephone clocking
- Setting network parameters including IP address
- Accessing remote TimeIPS systems with port-forwarding
- Support is purchased and used in 1 minute increments
- Support time will be used for phone calls, emails and follow-up work
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm central time.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all support time expires 1 year from the date of purchase
For lower per-minute rates, consider purchasing one of our larger support packages
To review your current support availability, visit http://secure.timeips.com and click My Account.
An active TimeIPS support account is required to receive technical support from our Customer Relationship Department.
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-846-3256.