The TimeIPS Enhanced Payroll Integration Module provides the following Payroll Exports:
- Advantage Standard
- BusinessWorks Gold
- Dynamics - Great Plains *
- Easypay Payroll Version 2
- HR Pyramid
- JDE (JD Edwards)
- Paragon 9.1
- Sage: Abra **
- Sage: MAS90 ***
- Sage: MAS200 ***
- Sage: Peachtree (Pro, Complete, Premium and Quantum)
- Sage: Payroll Services
- Sage: MasterBuilder (Integration: Version 14.2 or later)
- Sage: Sage 50 Accounting (New version of Peachtree. Import via Time Tickets)
- Sage: Sage 100 Contractor (New version of MasterBuilder. Import and integration available.)
- Sage: Timberline
The following additional payroll exports are supported with stand-alone payroll exports:
Also includes all functions in the Custom Payroll Export:
* Integration Module for Great Plains required
- Unlimited, fully mappable fields.
- User defined headers and footers.
- Embedded spreadsheet formulas with row references.
- Per-cell expression evaluation for advanced formatting and customizable logic.
- Multi-level sorting, totaling and summarizing options.
- Automatic report chaining to combine multiple report formats into a single file.
** Sage import module may be required. Old (pre-sql) versions may require BASpay Interface Module for Abra.
*** An integration module such as Best "Extended Solution PR-1031" or Sage "Visual Integrator" is required.
(Integration modules are purchased separately and may require require mapping or configuration.)
NOTE: Some formats require TimeIPS Version 2.0.14 or greater and/or the IPSQBI and IPSIPS modules.